19 March 2014

paintings, drawings, balls and a little bird

Hello Readers!
It has been 2 weeks since I was last here. I have things to share. Get a cuppa and find a comfy seat.
Enjoy!

I made a boatload of envelopes. Most are still not actually done.





All are acrylics and marker on plain white envelopes.



I sent this one off yesterday morning and neglected to take a picture of its transformation. I added a bit more marker work to the front side and sealed it all up with tape to hold the envelope together through the postal machines.





I didn't add anymore marker work to this one before stuffing it and readying it for its journey through the postal system.





This one has some added marker work and a bit of text on the backside.




I zentangled this one all over in shades of green before stuffing it and sending it on its way through the postal system.




I did little more than address this one after stuffing it with its contents.





This one got a nice little aluminum medallion taped on with strapping tape. It actually looks a whole lot better in hand than it does in this photograph.

I didn't do much more to this one either. For some reason we don't have a picture of the back of this one.

The birthday greetings envie front.

Backside of the birthday greetings envie. 
I painted this envelope with acrylics the same time I painted that whole mess of envelopes. Not sure why this one doesn't have a before picture.

I made a few Artist Trading Cards.
Watching
ATC
markers on cardstock

Pink Mushroom
ATC
markers on book page

brown mushroom
ATC
markers on book page

Sterling
ATC
markers on cardstock

hound dog
ATC
markers on cardstock

french bulldog
ATC
markers on cardstock

Duchess
ATC
markers on cardstock

purple sweater
ATC
markers on cardstock

owl crowd
ATC
markers on cardstock

Mr. Lincoln
ATC
markers on cardstock

Little Dog
ATC
markers on cardstock

fanciful beasts
ATC
markers on cardstock

big blue fish
ATC
markers on cardstock

54 woven paper balls

a closer look at some of those.

53 woven paper balls
The larger balls are about the size of a golfball.

11 teensy tiny woven paper balls. These are about half an inch. And a pain in the butt to weave! Big ones are much easier!!!

And lastly, I made a wool bird with copper wire legs and feet. He's about 4 inches tall. This isn't the greatest picture of the cute little fella. I'll probably make some more of these little guys. I need to practice making wire legs though. There are some major issues with his legs! Nothing that can't be worked out. I am not daunted easily.

As usual, I have other projects in the works. I'll be back in a week or so to show you all what has occurred. 
Thanks for reading!
Remember:
Be good to one another!
It matters!
Peace
831

1 comment:

QuanMai said...

Ash sandals, to create a unique style.

Followers