08 August 2009

How'd It Get To Be Saturday?

I don't have any art to show you all. I have a dozen inchies that need to be scanned and 20 some little books but as i said, NEED to scanned.

It is better to remain silent and thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. Abraham Lincoln.
That's the quote for the day.

I really don't have much to say today either... I'm tired, kinda cranky and I should probably just call it a day.
I kinda jumped the gun on the baby business... somehow this doesn't surprise me...and we still have no baby. Soon though. Soon. (Least that's what they're telling me.)

I also wanted to make a post just to up my post count.
Hope you all are getting your fair share of hugs...giving your fair share as well... the more you give, the more you recieve... preaching to myself again.
I'm out of here for Saturday... it's quite doubtful I'll be back to say anything till Sunday or beyond. I'll add to the books read list when I return. There are three ready to go there now and there will probably be another one by Sunday.
I need lake time.
Peace---man! don't we need it!
831

No comments:

Followers