25 October 2010

Some Art

Not much to chatter about this evening. I've had a busy day and I'm tired.
I am caught up on the 365 Project finally. The muse comes along in spurts. I wrestled all these ATCs out of her on the 23rd and the 24th.
Enjoy!


Diane's Cow
ATC

Docker's Red Cat
ATC

Feathering the Nest
ATC

Nolan's Orange Poppies
ATC

Tropical Buckeye Butterfly
ATC

Wilson's Egret
ATC

Docker's Orange Cat
ATC

Jon's Mule Deer
ATC


Mail Inspector
ATC

Nilson's Pelican
ATC

Samantha
ATC

This is all the art that has come out of me since the last post. I did work on my junk journal some more...glued a few more pictures into it. Nothing spectacular to show for it though. And I sewed a little book together sometime in the last week. I'll be damned if I know where I put that little book though....
Anyway...that's all that's coming out of me on this blog today. I worked like a dog this day, I need a shower and some pillow time!
Be good to one another. Voice the love. Share the hugs.
Be well.
Peace
831

No comments:

Followers