12 October 2009

Wow! It's Monday!

Today is Columbus Day in the United States and Thanksgiving Day in Canada.
And it's also Monday. Whoo Hoo! Someone is coming to fix my stove sometime today.
It is still cold out. Not sure what the temp is but I'm guessing right above freezing. The snow didn't stick around. Not a bit of white left out there now. It never really did stick. The wind has died down thankfully. But it is still cold.
Fred didn't want to go out when I got up earlier. He hadn't been out for almost 13 hours when he finally decided he probably should go outside and do his business. He's out there now...I let him out after he asked so nicely by woofing at the front door. Oh, and now he's woofing to be let back in! Must be colder out there than I thought!
That fool dog wasn't out there ten minutes....
Lola Kid has finally decided Fred is OK and he won't hurt her. They've come to an understanding. She doesn't freak out whenever he gets really close and he doesn't care what Lola Kid thinks cause he was never in fear of her anyway. She's still a little skittish but that big fat black tail of Fred's just cannot be ignored! It must be played with and it is attached to that big dog so I guess she just decided to risk it. She never had anything to worry about in the first place! I tried telling that silly kitten but she wasn't listening to me!
I really don't have anything of importance to talk about this morning.
I read a book yesterday. When The Wind Blows by James Patterson. I'll add it to the list shortly.
Haven't seen RJ and his brood for a few days. RW is living back at home...kinda. I'm not sure just what is going on with RW at the moment. I'm just hoping it all works out for the best.
The little basket where I keep art that is in need of scanning is collecting art. I worked on a few inchies and completed 2 ATCs since the last post was made. I was supposed to be doing zentangles for the ZAT but my muse went off to other regions and no more zens were made this weekend. Of course, I can't show them to you today cause they havne't been scanned....
I made a roast yesterday. Beef roast, carrots and garlic in the crockpot. I had every intention of turning that roast and carrots into a stew. That did not happen. I ate most of the roast and all the carrots for supper. Not enough roast left to make stew out of! I'll be having a roast beef sandwich pretty soon.
I need a shower and to wash my hair!
I need to do those few dishes up that are sitting around the kitchen.
That's about it on my to-do list for the day. That and going into that cutting room and cutting a few folders into ATC blanks. I could use some more twinchie blanks also.
Such a boring post I've left you all with this morning!
Go get some hugs! That will brighten up the day! Gather some kisses too, if you can. They will brighten things up even farther!
Peace
831

No comments:

Followers