16 November 2008

I've been tagged!

I have been tagged!
The tag rules:
Each player starts with 8 random fact/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag 8 people and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’ve been tagged and to read your blog.

My 8 things:

1. I do not like to clean house and if I didn't have to ever do it, I wouldn't.
2. I am a voracious reader and I will read anything I can get my hands on! I especially like murder mysteries.
3. My favorite food is brussel sprouts.
4. I cannot swim.
5. I am a packrat and own many more things than one person could possibly need in one lifetime. I like my things.
6. I collect elephants and have a herd of about 350.
7. When I was 17 I had a pet opposum that my father caught in our garden. Her name was Petunia.
8. I believe that love can conquer any adversity.

I don't know 8 people to tag so I'm not going to tag anyone. Perhaps later on down the line when I find 8 people to tag...but not today.
Thanks for the tag, John!

2 comments:

Inge' said...

Thanks for visiting my blog!

I have an aunt that also had an opossum for a pet.

http://dementiafor2.blogspot.com

John said...

350?!?!?!? Wow... you must have an elephant ranch with the land size of Kansas City!

Thanks for your nice comments on my blog, Donna :) Much appreciated.

Followers