26 November 2008

James Lipton's Ten

I found this list on John's blog and had read it previously on Inge's blog. I'm sorry I don't know how to add the links to take you right to their blogs.
I liked the list and decided to add it to my own. Thanks to both of you!

1. What is your favorite word? Love

2. What is your least favorite word? Any word associated with taking the Lord's name in vain. God is for the good, His name shouldn't be taken in vain.

3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually, or emotionally? Many different things. Sunshine. Laughter. Tears. Sudden down bursts of rain. Lightning. Friends. Family. The list literally goes on and on!

4. What turns you off creatively, spiritually, or emotionally? Lack of sleep. Sadness. Loneliness.

5. What sound or noise do you love? A cat purring.

6. What sound or noise do you hate? Yelling in anger directed at another person. Especially though if it is directed at me.

7. What is your favorite curse word? Hell

8. What profession other than your own, would you like to attempt? veterinarian

9. What profession would you not like to do? septic tank cleaner

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Welcome home!


Peace

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi how are you I just wanted to stop by and thank you for your blog friendship and to wish you a happy holiday weekend. I set up two awards for you on my blog. The first one is called "Uber Amazing Blog" and the second one is the "Kreativ Blogger" award. Please feel free to also pass them along to any blogger friends you may have or to simply display them on your blog like I want you to. Take and and click here to get you there quick.

John said...

Happy Thanksgiving Day, Donna!

Warmest wishes and regards,
John

Followers