26 January 2011

Art and Some Chatter...

I've been cutting, folding, intertwining and sewing magazine papers. I saw those purses made out of candy and chip wrappers. Why not magazine paper as well? I have yet to make a bag out of this 'fabric' but that is in the works. This technique is terribly time consuming!


woven paper waster basket
The bottom of the container is a disk of magazine pages folded into sticks and then coiled, held together with hot glue. This one is about 13 inches tall by 11 inches in diameter.

printed circuit sheet wallets
these are made from the printed circuit sheets found in a keyboard. They're held together with clear packing tape. Very fun and easy to make! I knew I wanted to save those sheets long before I found a use for them!
I'm still looking for other things to make out of them. Dead keyboards are a dime a dozen! Dead keyboards also give keys. I have yet to figure out what to do with those but something will eventually present itself!

Blue Man
ATC
markers on cardstock

Parasol
ATC
markers on cardstock
she's not the prettiest belle at the ball!

Poker
ATC
markers on cardstock

There will be more art another day!
I'm right on schedule with the 365 Project so that's going well!
You all be good to one another!
Peace
831

No comments:

Followers