10 March 2008

Painting my fingers off!

hello
The day has been going on since yesterday for me! I've been awake since about 12:30 p.m. yesterday. It is now almost 10 a.m. Monday. I have been busy in the hours I've been awake! This painting you see on the page is one of my creations for the day.
I did some organizing in this deskroom of mine too. I found a set of glass paints I forgot I had. Paint to use on glass. I only follow the rules if I am forced to and I didn't paint on glass with these paints. I painted on thick paper I cut from a greeting card and painted white with acrylics. I know now why those paints had never been used before for anything that I can remember! They aren't very good paints! I have two paintings started though and I will finish them later when I've had some sleep! I'll show you them when I get them done and scanned.
I am not familiar with the way this blog works and I can't get my pictures where I want them. This picture should of been at the top of the page but it appears that it will end up at the end of the post instead. I suppose it really does not matter where in the blog the picture is. I just wanted to show you all one of the paintings done in the last twenty four hours.

No comments:

Followers