11 February 2010

A Bit of Art

All we have today is art.
I did absolutely nothing but go to town and watch half a movie with my brother, Sam. The rest of the movie will be watched this afternoon.

First off is art for the 365 Project
Crested Lizard
ATC
10 February 2010
365 Project #40
Markers on recycled cardstock


Downward
ATC
10 February 2010
365 Project #41
Markers on recycled cardstock.


Gretchen
ATC
11 February 2010
365 Project #42
Markers on recycled cardstock.
 Ol' Gretchen isn't the prettiest girl at the ball but she has the reddest hair!

I am caught up with the 365 Project today. We shall see if that lasts.
Here's the rest of the art that's been scanned since the last post.

Striped Frog
ATC
10 February 2010
Markers on recycled cardstock.

Jello Girl
ATC
10 February 2010
Markers on recycled cardstock.
She looks worried about that jello salad sliding right off that platter.


Blue Zentangle
Twinchie
5 February 2010
Markers on recycled chipboard.


Lightning
Twinchie
5 February 2010
Markers on recycled chipboard.


Star
Twinchie
5 Februray 2010
Markers on recycled chipboard.

I had a discovery today and I'm going to share it with you all. I found a couple of pieces of artwork that I did way back in December of 1995. Yeah, it shocked me too, when I realized that was going on 15 years ago! I think I've slipped some since then cause these two pcs are pretty good if I do say so myself! They were both done on envelopes that went through the mail. It isn't important how I ended up with them when I was the one who sent them. No, I didn't send them to myself. I suppose if I could bring myself to go through that box in my closet, I'd probably find a few more pcs of art from way back then. Don't hold your breath though. I don't intend to go through that box anytime soon. It totally depresses me to even think about that box, let alone start rooting through it!
Hey, but enjoy these two!

I turned this one into an ATC. It was done on manila envelope in colored pencils. I've since changed the way I sign my pieces.

This one is too big to go on an ATC, unfortunately. Cause if it would fit, it would become an ATC.
This one is done in acrylics on watercolor paper, I think. It did come off an envelope but I think the card that was sent in this envelope had a painting on it as well. I didn't find that card where I found these two pcs. I'm not even sure what the painting on the card was. I had some blank watercolor cards and envies at one time and that paper looks like watercolor paper.
Anyway, it was a good find!
I'm off to sleep. You all have a fantastic Thursday! I'll be studying the inside of my eyelids for the next four or five hours. Word is my youngest and his wife will be here sometime later this morning. They will be on their own if I'm asleep.
Get your hugs! I'll probably collect some when the boy and his girl get here cause I know that boy is not going to let me sleep. He will wake me up just to tell me he is here!
Peace
831

1 comment:

Cheryl Ann said...

Oh, I LOVE that image of cherries on the manilla background!! :)

Followers